The Primary scope of the program is to support R & D gaps of guar and its derivatives for the long-t
US FDA accepted Novatis’ Biologics License Applicationand has granted Priority Review for its inve
The Ministry has developed the National Strategic Plan (NSP) for Tuberculosis (2017-2025) with the g
DBT and BIRAC Leadership Dialogue Series in partnership with Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
The ultimate goal is to develop a vaccine that can prevent active TB and be a part of large campaign
- Posted On: 17-07-2019 BIRAC invites proposals under R&D for Guar-Gum before 31st August 2019
- Posted On: 17-07-2019 FDA accepts file and accelerates review of Novartis sickle cell disease medicine crizanlizumab
- Posted On: 17-07-2019 Minister Ashwini Kumar Choubey updates Rajya Sabha on the proposals to eradicate TB by 2025 plan
- Posted On: 17-07-2019 Prof C N R Rao to preside DBT-BIRAC Dialogue Series to be held on July 18th in Bengaluru
- Posted On: 16-07-2019 ICMR initiates clinical trial of TB vaccine for adults
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...