While welcoming the comprehensive Draft Guidelines for Gene Therapy Product Development and Clinical
This development is in line with Biocon’s long term generic formulations strategy and expands its
India has joined the Global Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR) Research and Development (R&D) Hub as a n
Leading biofuel producers and end users from Indian industries will meet inSingaporefor CMT's Global
BRENZYS is used for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, plaque psoriasis,
- Posted On: 18-09-2019 ABLE suggests key changes in ICMR gene therapy guidelines
- Posted On: 16-09-2019 Biocon licenses three generic formulation products to China Medical System Holdings
- Posted On: 13-09-2019 India joins the Global Antimicrobial Resistance Research and Development Hub
- Posted On: 11-09-2019 Biofuel producers and users to convene in Singapore for Global Biofuels Summit; India takes centre stage
- Posted On: 11-09-2019 Samsung Bioepisenters Brazilian biopharmaceutical market with BRENZYS
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...