The newly elected Executive Committee has taken charge since April 2015 and has embarked on several initiatives which are aimed at bringing the stake holders closer and aligned to the founding goal of enabling the Indian Biotech Industry. One of the first actions take up was revitalising our member engagement through active and constant feedback and member focused initiatives.
Whether you are an entrepreneur, a scientist, a student, government, industry or an investor, ABLE equips you with inputs in any sphere of Biotechnology that you require. From guiding emerging technological breakthroughs, to presenting job opportunities and enhancing the potential of commercializing Biotech research, ABLE embodies and represents the interests of all stakeholders of Biotechnology in India.
If you wish to engage with ABLE, there are six categories of membership available: Patron (Gold, Silver, and Bronze) Membership, Corporate Membership, Associates/Affiliates Membership, Individual/Academic Institutes Membership, Professional/Student Membership and Foreign Membership.Features of Membership:
- An ABLE membership equips you with inputs in any sphere of Biotechnology that you require.
- ABLE showcases strengths and provides visibility to member companies through various channels.
- ABLE acts as a single point of reference for comprehensive information relevant to the Indian Biotech industry.
- ABLE works closely with the Government to highlight and address issues affecting the Sector.
- ABLE generates access to policies of the Indian government towards Biotechnology, including transitory changes in the regulatory and patenting framework.
- ABLE brings out sector specific reports that provide inputs on industry trends and technologies.
- ABLE allows members special rates to access important scientific and industry journals.
- ABLE organises conferences and other networking events which allow members to interact with policy makers, industry leaders and eminent academicians.
- Members are invited to participate in EC meetings (only Patron-Gold)
- Members are invited to participate in sub-committee meetings (only Patron-Silver& Gold) Members are benefited with putting up of company logo on website and discounts on events organized by ABLE
- ABLE allows members special privileges and preferred participation in seminars, conferences, exhibitions and other Biotechnology-related activities conducted by itself and its Associates in India and abroad. ABLE provides reasonable PR NEWS support to members
- ABLE provides Opportunities to be listed in job portals (only for Individual Professionals & Students)