A 3-4 day residential Entrepreneurship Development Workshop will be conducted by ABLE. The workshop will cover a wide range of topics, like Business Plan Essentials, Raising Finance, Intellectual Property Rights & Patenting Strategies, HR Practices & Communication Skills. Industry experts in these fields will address and interact with the participants.
After the workshop, each of the 20 teams will make a 10 minute presentation to the Jury after which the Jury will ask questions to the team members and evaluate and critique the business plans for:
- Innovativeness of the idea
- How well has the idea been reduced to practice
- Techno economic feasibility and scalability of the idea
- Commercialization & Market potential of the idea
- Quality and conviction of team
After all teams have finished their presentations and question-answers, the Jury will decide and announce 5 winning teams.