a) Preparation of Documents
Prepare 2 documents
- Executive Summary
- Concept Note
The components of Executive Summary and Concept Note are given below.
i) Executive Summary (800 Words not exceeding 100KB)
The Executive Summary should include:
- Define the idea
- Establish Novelty/Innovativeness of the Idea
- Demonstrate Intellectual Property generation/Trademark (as applicable)
- Include Competitive Analysis and Market Potential.
- Determine Commercialization Potential and Scalability- should also indicate which stage your idea is in, for example-Idea stage/prototype stage/proof of concept/near commercialization.
ii) Concept Note (Not exceeding 500 KB)
The Concept Note should include:
- Concept Note title
- Concept and Scientific Rationale of the idea
- Market Potential
- Commercialization prospects and Scalability
- Current challenges and roadblocks in the development of the project including regulatory approvals.
Before you start the online process to Participate in this year’s, make sure you have the digital files of all records mentioned below:
- PDF version of the Executive Summary not exceeding 100 KB.
- PDF version of the Concept Note, not exceeding 500KB.
- PDF version of the letter from the Institute authorizing your team’s participation. File size should not exceed 100 kb.
- If members of a team are from the same Institute, the same authorization letter with the name of all the team members can be uploaded against individual member’s name.
- If members of a team are from different Institutes, authorization letter from respective Institute must be uploaded.
- JPG version of photo-identity cards of all the team members issued by the respective College/Institute. Each file should not exceed 100 kb.
Upload your Concept Note on Here. After filling in the details & uploading the documents you will get an opportunity to review. Once you review all the submitted information to your satisfaction, press the submit button at the bottom. After submission you cannot make any further changes or resubmit. As soon as the submission is completed, the team leader will receive a BEST ID number on the email provided. This ID number must be used for all future correspondence and reference.
Only online submission will be accepted. No other form of submission will be considered.
Online uploading will close on January 10th, 2018, 5.00 PM.
In the Executive Summary and Concept Note PDF Should not have any reference to the Institution they belong to.