Hyderabad-based vaccine major, Bharat Biotech will acquire 100% equity stake in Chiron Behring Vacci
The Associateship is tenable in Premier Research Institutions/Universities including non-profit R&D
The funds will be deployed for significant expansion of the chain within India, through strategic pa
The new research collaboration is aimed at discovering therapeutic small molecules that will address
All the three strengths of WixelaInhub will be offered at a wholesale acquisition cost, 70% less tha
- Posted On: 19-02-2019 Bharat Biotech acquires Chiron Behring Vaccines
- Posted On: 15-02-2019 DBT calls for Research Associateship Applications for pursuing research in Biotechnology and Life Sciences
- Posted On: 15-02-2019 Singapore‚Äôs Temasek backs eye specialty major Dr Agarwal‚Äôs Healthcare with INR 2.7 billion investment
- Posted On: 14-02-2019 Jubilant Biosys expands collaboration with Sanofi in CNS Therapeutic Area
- Posted On: 14-02-2019 Mylan launches first generic of asthma drug, Advair Diskusat 70% less price than the brand
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...