Researchers at the Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee have found a new method to detect breast
A Taiwanese biotechnology company has announced that a rapid test kit it has been developed for Afri
The MoU will provide a framework for cooperation, and will be mutually beneficial between the two co
The Union Cabinet, chaired by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi, was apprised about an MoU signed in
The report reveals that a substantial percentage of children in the age group 2 to 17 years are suff
- Posted On: 17-04-2019 IIT Roorkee researchers identify new method to detect breast, ovarian cancer
- Posted On: 16-04-2019 Taiwan develops Asia's first ASF rapid test kit
- Posted On: 16-04-2019 Cabinet approves MoU between India and Bolivia on Traditional Systems of Medicine and Homoeopathy
- Posted On: 16-04-2019 Cabinet apprised about MoU between India and Brazilin the area of Biotechnology
- Posted On: 12-04-2019 Obesity, vision problems, tooth decay are the most prevalent health issues among Indian school children:Jarma Wellness report
Association of Biotechnology Led Enterprises - ABLE is a not-for-profit pan-India forum that represents the Indian Biotechnology Sector. It was launched in April 2003, after industry leaders felt a need to form an exclusive forum to represent the Indian Biotechnology Sector.
ABLE has over 400 members from all across India representing all verticals of the sector like Agribiotech, Bio-pharma, Industrial biotech, Bioinformatics, Investment banks and Venture Capital Firms and Equipment Suppliers.
The primary focus of ABLE is to accelerate the pace of growth of the Biotechnology sector in India, through partnering with the Government in their biotechnology initiatives to deliver optimal policies and create a positive...